The Citizens Information Board is the statutory body which supports the provision of information, advice and advocacy on a broad range of public and social services. It provides the Citizens Information website, citizensinformation.ie, and supports the voluntary network of Citizens Information .
The Citizens Information Board have also published information on a range of practical concerns you may have when someone close to you dies.
- Before a death.
- Sudden or unexplained death.
- Practical arrangements after a death.
- Getting a birth, marriage or death certificate in Ireland.
- Financial concerns following a death.
- The deceased’s estate.
- Bereavement counselling and support.